Planning Division Director
The City of Suwanee is accepting applications for a full-time Planning Division Director. Functions of this position include:
- administering development and plan review processes for the City
- performing complex planning work
- managing capital projects
- coordinating research
- formulating recommendations
- interpreting land-use laws and regulations
- preparing reports and making presentations to elected officials and the public
- providing day-to-day supervision of the senior planner and development coordinator
Bachelor's degree in public administration, urban planning, landscape architecture, or a related field. Master's degree preferred; AICP certification desirable
Five to seven years of progressively responsible related experience. Microsoft Office computer skills. Or any combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
$58,000-$62,000 annually with benefits.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application must accompany resume: City of Suwanee Human Resources, 330 Town Center Avenue, Suwanee, GA 30024.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace