Gwinnett County Public Library – Suwanee Branch
361 Main Street
Suwanee, GA 30024
The Suwanee branch of the Gwinnett County Public Library is located at 361 Main Street in historic Old Town.
Among the library’s features are:
- an attractive “streetscape” design down the center of the library that is reminiscent of the turn of the century.
- a clock tower and story-telling space in the children’s area.
- a quiet room (except for the passing trains, of course) for adults
- a teen reading area
- a community meeting room that is available on a reservation basis to nonprofit groups
- 23 computers
- nearly 60,000 books and other materials
- easy-to-use, state-of-the-art self check-out stations