Businesses that sell and serve beer, wine, and/or distilled spirits are required to obtain a City of Suwanee alcohol license. The City of Suwanee offers a variety of licenses for businesses that have on-premise consumption of alcohol, including:
- Eating establishment with full service kitchen
- Brewery or distillery with taproom
- Performance facility
- Downtown pub/wine bar (Town Center district only)
- Mobile food vendor-served eating establishment (Town Center district only)
- Hotel/motel in-room service
- Private club
- Sports club
- Indoor commercial recreation establishment
- Beer and wine amenity permit
- Art shop
The majority of licenses must be reviewed by the City Council during a public hearing. Upon approval by the City Council, the city license will be issued and then the process may begin for receiving a license from the state of Georgia. Please account for these multiple approval steps in your overall schedule.
- For more information, contact the Business Services department at 770-945-2145.