Keeping Suwanee a ‘neat’ place to live
Committed to promoting and maintaining an attractive and inviting environment for the community, the City of Suwanee has adopted ordinances that regulate property maintenance in both residential and commercial areas.
Some of the most common property maintenance violations relate to:
- trash and debris
- grass, weeds, and overgrown vegetation
- outside storage
- inoperable and unlicensed vehicles
- parking on grass
- exterior maintenance of property, including paint, rotted wood, and broken windows
- standing water and pool maintenance
- storm water system pollution
- illegal signs
- unlicensed home occupation
The City’s code enforcement brochure provides additional details about property maintenance and code enforcement. To report a violation or for additional information, contact the City of Suwanee Code Enforcement Officer Devin Snapp at 678-546-2126.